A new Huawei 20MP selfie smartphone is coming soon to Malaysia
So here's some news, Huawei Malaysia has hinted a new smartphone is coming to Malaysia. You must be thinking what smartphone could it be, since the P10 series are already here, and we aren't expecting to see the upcoming Mate 10 that soon yet. Well, the answer is the Nova series and it is Huawei's first smartphone ever with a 20MP front camera.
Huawei Malaysia didn't really give us a lot of details on this, except that the new Nova smartphone offers:
- Clear photos in low light
- Allows raised hand motions and 2-second countdown for convenience
- 3D facial recognition with vivid colours and relighting effect
- Beauty 4.0 with automatic gender recognition
- Bokeh effect selfie with facial recognition and real-time preview
Knowing that with the 20MP front camera on board, this is probably the answer to vivo and OPPO's selfie craze marketing that has been happening over the past few months. We also don't know when is the exact reveal date, but it sounds like it's coming really soon with the given teaser poster above.
So what Nova smartphone do you think it is? Our best guess is the Nova 2 and Nova 2 Plus since the phones have a 20MP front camera too but that remains to be seen. Stay tuned for more Huawei Malaysia news at TechNave.com.