ASUS Malaysia releases world’s 1st livestreaming beautification technology, the ZenFone Live smartphone for RM649 only
Today, ASUS Malaysia has announced a brand new smartphone as the world’s first to feature a dedicated real-time live-streaming beautification technology camera. Called as the ZenFone Live (ZB501KL), the device seems to be designed for the vloggers in mind who live streams themselves often on the go. Below is the official specifications:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-Core Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB eMMc storage (expandable memory available up to 128GB)
- 141.18 x 71.74 x 7.95mm, weighs 120g
- 5-inch HD display in 720p
- 13MP PixelMaster camera (f/2.0, Soft-light LED flash)
- Features world’s 1st Livestreaming beautification technology, Dual SIM dual standby,
- Supports WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, LTE connectivity
- Android 6.0 with ASUS ZenUI 3.0
- 2650mAh battery
Known as BeautyLive, the front camera’s megapixel is not specified but it houses large 1.4μm pixels which can pick up twice the amount of light and a dedicated LED selfie flash, intended for users who love doing live streams. It also has dual microphones to eliminate background noise to enhance your speech without a need for a plug-in microphone. There is also a free 100GB space on Google Drive for 2 years.
Coming in Navy Black, Shimmer Gold, and Rose Pink. The device is slated for RM649 only and it’s available now nationwide. Stay tuned for more ASUS news at TechNave.com.