ASUS is proud to announce that their latest tablet - the ZenPad 3S 10 LTE (Z500KL) is already available now for a retail price of RM1799 in Malaysia. This ASUS tablet is the company’s first to include a fingerprint sensor that allows the tablet to be locked or unlocked, and with apps for authentication. There’s also an optional ASUS Z Stylus, which gives a pen-on-paper feel and works with many useful productivity apps. Below are the official specifications:
- Hexa-core Snapdragon 650 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB storage (expandable memory available up to 128GB via microSD card)
- 9.7-inch QXGA (2048 by 1536) 2K resolution touchscreen
- Measures 240 x 163 x 5.8 mm, weighs 430 g
- 8MP rear camera / 5MP camera (85° field of view that enables a 140° panoramic selfie shooting capability)
- Features ASUS Tru2Life video-enhancement technology, fingerprint sensor, Quick Charge 3.0 technology, ASUS PixelMaster, USB Type-C
- Supports Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac with Miracast, Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 7800 mAh battery
The Tru2Life video-enhancement technology is a feature that increases the sharpness and contrast of videos, it intelligently analyzes every single pixel in every single video frame and optimizes them for brightness, contrast, color and sharpness before the frame is displayed, thus enhancing clarity and brightness while reducing glare, even under the sunlight.
To complement the 2K display, it also comes with a stereo audio system with new five-magnet speakers incorporating NXP smart amplifier technology; giving them loud and clear audio; as well as DTS Headphone:X virtual 7.1-channel surround-sound technology support.
Lastly, the ZenMotion touch gestures allows apps to be launched from standby simply by tapping or writing characters on its blank screen. For example, double-tapping the screen will wake the device up, writing ‘e’ will open email, writing ‘w’ will open Microsoft Edge browser, or writing ‘v’ will open Windows Movie & TV app. The apps assigned to each onscreen gesture can also be customized.
ZenPad 3S 10 LTE owners can join a thriving global community of fellow ZenPad users on the ASUS ZenPad Content Hub. In there, ZenPad owners can learn new tips and tricks for using their ZenPad, improve their photography skills, get help and support, read hardware and app reviews, or browse the latest educational, social and entertainment content shared by ASUS or their fellow ‘ZenFans’. Upon purchasing, customers are also granted a free folio cover.
Stay tuned for more ASUS news at Technave.com.