Apple today released version 15.6 of iOS and iPadOS to all supported devices, which may prove to be one of the last versions of the OS while we await the company to roll out iOS and iPadOS 16. The update brings with it minor tweaks here and there as well as various bug fixes.
The update should be available over the air for all users today. If you don’t have automatic update turned on, you can manually update your devices by going to General and then Software Update.
Bringing with it build 19G71, Apple asserted that the update includes enhancements, bug fixes and security updates. Furthermore, here the notable features from iOS and iPadOS 15.6:
- Fixes an issue where Settings may continue to display that device storage is full even if it is available
- TV app adds the option to restart a live sports game already in progress and pause, rewind, or fast-forward
- Fixes an issue that may cause Braille devices to slow down or stop responding when navigating text in Mail
- Fixes an issue in Safari where a tab may revert to a previous page
- Fixes a bug where Apple Books crashes when trying to open a book
So, have you updated your devices to iOS or iPadOS 15.6? What are your thoughts on the OS overall? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and stay tuned to TechNave for the latest trending tech news.