How are you people enjoying your Deepavali holiday? Well, we got some juicy news for you. Apparently, HMD Global has launched a new Nokia 7 in China today and it's categorized as a mid-range smartphone in a premium looking body. Without further ado, below is the official tech-specs.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 chipset
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB ROM (expandable memory available)
- Measures 141.2 x 71.45 x 7.92mm
- 5.2-inch IPS LCD display (1080p)
- 16MP main camera (f/1.8, Zeiss lens, dual-tone LED flash) | 5MP (f/2.0, 84-degree field of view)
- Features Dual Sight mode, IP54 splash proof grade, OZO audio, Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C port,
- Android 7.1 Nougat (upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo in the future)
- Supports Cat. 6 LTE modem, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
With a premium looking body, it's said that the Gloss Black and Matte White smartphone is vacuum moulded in a 3D Gorilla Glass 3 that is flanked with 7000-series aluminium frame. Another feature that is on the smartphone is the Dual-Sight Mode which was featured on Nokia 8 that allows you to shoot photos and videos with the front and back at the same time. Known as #Bothie, this is perfectly suited for doing vlogs or livestream via Facebook, Youtube and Instagram.
In the pricing corner, the 4GB RAM variant will cost 2499 Yuan (~RM1594) while the 6GB RAM cost 2699 Yuan (~RM1722). Currently, we know this is only in China and since it's quite similar to the Nokia 8, we aren't sure if it will come to Malaysia or not. But we shall see, so stay tuned for that at TechNave.com.