12MP Sony IMx386 sensor
The home button / fingerprint sensor
The Pro 6 Plus (left) and Pro 6 (right)
Comparing the two models side by side, the new Flame Red is certainly more attractive and it catches more attention, the box design is the same as well the tech-specs should be also the same as the one that was released last year.
For those who are curious, the Pro 6 Plus features:
- Octa-core Exynos 8890 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB storage (expandable memory available)
- 5.7-inch 2K Super AMOLED display panel
- Measures 7.3mm thick
- 12MP Sony IMx386 sensor with 6P lens, laser focus, PDAF, four axis OIS, and ring flash camera
- Features Always On Display, 3D Touch, Fingerprint sensor, Hi-Fi audio system
- Supports LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC connectivity
- Flyme 5.2 (a future update will upgrade it to Flyme 6)
- 3400 mAh battery
And sorry people, this is probably only available in China at the moment, but that’s not stopping you to get an imported version. Stay tuned for more Meizu news at Technave.com.