Budget-friendly Huawei Y6 Prime (2018) now in Malaysia for RM584
It was only a week ago that Huawei Malaysia brought in the Y5 Prime (2018), now the company just brought in the Y6 Prime (2018) here in every Huawei Experience Store and display zones across the nation. It's priced RM584 in Black and Blue and you can even get it for free with a selected Celcom Xpax Postpaid Plan.
Judging by the price tag, you can bet that it's an entry-level device featuring simple tech-specs. However, it does come with 5.7-inch FullView Display but in HD+ resolution only, two biometric security features (Face and Fingerprint Unlock), a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP selfie snapper, EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0 out of the box, a 3000mAh battery, a triple SIM slot and more.
On the features corner, there's also a game suite, Power Saving 6.0 Technology, floating navigation dock for convenient UI, an upcoming AR Lens and group music after future OTA update. Below is the official tech-specs list:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage (expandable memory available up to 256GB)
- 5.7 inches 18:9 HD+ display (1440 x 720 resolution)
- 13MP main camera, 8MP front camera
- Features Face Unlock, Fingerprint Unlock, triple SIM slot, Game Suite, Power Saving 6.0, AR Lens (coming soon), Group Music (coming soon)
- Supports WiFi, Hotspot, Bluetooth connectivity
- EMUI 8.0 (Android 8.0)
- 3000mAh battery
*RAM and storage capacity not clearly specified, please check with your nearest store.