Dual camera Samsung Galaxy J7+ pre-order starts on 12 September 2017 for RM1599
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is sure getting all the spot light, but Samsung Malaysia has just announced another dual camera smartphone which is the Galaxy J7+ in Black or Gold. Selling at a retail price of RM1599 (inclusive of GST), customers can start to pre-order the mid-ranger from 12 - 17 September 2017. Below is the official specifications:
- Octa-core processor (Quad-core 2.39GHz + Quad-core 1.69GHz)
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable memory up to 256GB)
- Measures 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9mm, weighs 180g
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display
- Dual rear 13MP main camera (f/1.7) + 5MP secondary camera (f/1.9) | 16MP front camera (f/1.9)
- Features Fingerprint scanner, Enriched Selfie Camera functions, Always-On Display, Secure Folder, Bixby Home, mySamsung app, dual SIM slot, MicroUSB port
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 3000 mAh battery
Those who pre-order the phone online from Samsung Malaysia's website will get a free 64GB memory card worth RM190 and a Samsung Protection Plus warranty programme (one-time accidental screen crack and one-year extended warranty) worth RM198. Collections for the phone pre-orders will commence from 28 September 2017 – 4 October 2017.
With the dual rear camera at its disposal, it can provide better focusing and bokeh effect through its Live Focus that was seen in the Galaxy Note 8, which allows users to adjust out-of-focus background even after the photo has been taken. Besides that, there is also a new Dual Messenger feature, this allows users to have two separate accounts for the same app on one device such as WhatsApp.
Just four more days until 12 September, so be sure to bookmark it when the day comes. Stay tuned for more Samsung news at TechNave.com.