Dual-camera and 5K mAh ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) smartphone officially available in Malaysia for RM2099
Today, ASUS Malaysia has just announced the anticipated ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) is now officially available in Malaysia! Available in Navy Black for RM2099 only, the world’s slimmest and lightest 5.5-inch smartphone with a high-capacity 5000mAh battery and also ASUS’s first dual-camera smartphone. Here’s a quick recap of the tech-specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable memory availableup to 2TB via microSD card)
- Measures 154.3 x 77 x 7.99mm, weighs 170g
- 5.5-inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 AMOLED display + 2.5D contoured Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 12MP rear SuperPixel camera (25mm, f/1.7 aperture, 6p lens, 81.8-degree field of view, 1.4um pixel pitch Sony IMX362 sensor, OIS, 4K UHD video recording with EIS, RAW shooting support with Android 7.0) + 12MP zoom sensor (59mm, 2.3x optical zoom, f/2.6 aperture) / 13MP front PixelMaster camera (f/2.0 aperture, SONY IMX214 sensor)
- Features fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C connector, Reverse Charging
- Supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, and VoLTE connectivity
- Android 6.0 with ZenUI 3.0 – expected upgrade to 7.0 soon
- 5000mAh battery
Pictures taken by the phone
More image samples
ZenFone 3 Zoom’s dual-camera system consists of two cameras: A main camera with an f/1.7-aperture, 25mm wide-angle main lens paired to a 12MP SONY IMX362 sensor with large 1.4µm pixels (1/2.55in sensor size); and a dedicated 59mm, 12MP zoom camera with an instant 2.3X optical zoom and a 12X total zoom. This enables the dual camera module setup to have sharp focus for subjects at any distance. Moreover, it’s also first ASUS SuperPixel Camera that enables it to shoot photos quickly and clearly in night-time or low-light environments.
Additionally, its enormous 5000mAh battery paired with Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 14nm processor allows the device to last 6.4 hours of continuous 4K UHD video recording and an outstanding 42 days of standby time (according to ASUS). It can even act as a power bank to charge other devices.
Glacier Silver and Rose Gold colour will be available later, so do check with any local ASUS representative for further information and stay tuned for more ASUS news at TechNave.com!