Together with the recent launch of HUAWEI P50 Pro and P50 Pocket in Malaysia, a legend reborn that represents a new chapter of Huawei mobile’s all-scenario experiences, AppGallery also showcases its continuous progress in expanding its app ecosystem.
From food delivery, mobile banking, cashless payment, entertainment, travelling to mobile gaming, AppGallery, the app market by Huawei, is ever ready with a diverse and growing variety of local apps that cater to the vast majority of users’ everyday life needs.
In case you’re wondering what local apps are already available in the AppGallery, you can find:
- 24/7 mobile banking needs - Mobile banking app provides conveniences for users to access a wide range of banking services to manage their money at their fingertips. Banking apps like Maybank2u, MAE by Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks Malaysia, GO by Bank Islam, allianceonline Mobile, HLB Connect, PB engage MY, RHB Mobile are already available through AppGallery. Users can also experience easier access to their EPF account via i-Akaun from the app platform.
- Tap and pay contactless payment - Most-used e-wallets in Malaysia including Boost, Fave, GrabPay (via the Grab app), Touch ‘n Go and more are ready for download from AppGallery. Besides, contactless payment apps for special needs such as Flexi Parking – for street parking and compound payment, and Setel – for fuel payment are also available to serve users.
- Food delivery at doorstep - As the pandemic continues, some people are still working from home. Food delivery service has become a necessity so this makes apps in AppGallery like GrabFood (via the Grab app), EASI, Foodpanda, ZUS Coffee and Tealive help to offer a wide selection of restaurants and food types at ease.
- Shop everything via apps - The E-commerce trend is here to stay, as it provides an efficient and convenient shopping experience for users. Besides the “shop for everything” e-commerce apps in AppGallery such as Lazada and Shopee MY, users can also restock groceries using Lotus’s Scan&Shop or purchase health and beauty care products from MY Watsons. For preloved items, Carousell and Mudah.my are useful apps for users to dispose of or explore hidden gems.
- Enjoy music, video and movie on-the-go - AppGallery users can now enjoy the local video content on the go with apps such as Astro GO, iflix, HUAWEI Video and tonton. For movie lovers, they can now book movie tickets hassle-free from Golden Screen Cinemas, TGV Cinemas and Dadi Cinema apps. In the meantime, the local radio, music and podcast app – SYOK, which consists of 85 online radio stations have also joined AppGallery. By downloading SYOK from AppGallery, users can now stream its music and radio content from smartphones, smartwatches and tablets. Moreover, the app has also recently integrated with the latest HUAWEI P50 Pocket, which allows users to even enjoy SYOK from the phone’s cover screen directly.
- Travel needs under one roof - Travel apps help users to better plan their trips by offering services including ticket, transport, accommodation booking and more in one app. airasia super app, Malaysia Airlines and Traveloka are some of the top-rated travel apps from AppGallery. In addition, SOCAR and TREVO, two popular car rental and sharing apps in the app market also provide a wide variety of car selections to suit different travel needs.
- Have fun with mobile games - AppGallery also partners with leading gaming developers to offer users popular game titles. Well-liked games in Malaysia are Garena Free Fire, Mobile Legend Bang Bang, Fishdom, Gardenscapes, Evony: The King's Return, Piggy GO - Clash of Coin and many more, for users to immerse in exciting, challenging and enriching games.
Exclusive app giftpacks for HUAWEI P50 Pro and P50 Pocket users
AppGallery will continue to release new and high-quality apps into the platform, at the same time collaborate with app partners to provide exclusive offerings for Huawei users. Now, in celebration of the HUAWEI P50 Pro and P50 Pocket launch, AppGallery’s app partners have generously offered attractive vouchers for users’ lifestyle needs, ranging from food, travel and entertainment offerings.
With any purchase of the HUAWEI P50 Pro and P50 Pocket, users will be able to enjoy exclusive gift packs which can be claimed through Member Center.
Note - Limited supplies on a first-come, first-serve basis
- EASI Voucher: 18% off up to RM10
- ZUS Coffee: 1 cup of CEO Latté voucher (worth up to RM9.90)
- TeaLive: 1 Free TeaLive voucher worth RM7
- Dadi Cinema: Popcorn & drinks voucher (worth RM13)
- Flexi Parking: Get RM30 parking credit when purchasing Flexi Motor Protections
- TGV Cinemas: 1 movie ticket (worth up to RM55)
- SOCAR: 5 hours of free car rental SOCAR voucher for new user worth RM100; 30% off SOCAR voucher for old user
- TREVO: 50% off rental TREVO voucher for a new user; 30% off for old user (worth RM300)
- Watsons: RM50 voucher
- Traveloka: RM20 Discount E-Coupon
- BOOST: 28888 Boost Stars (for HUAWEI P50 Pro buyers only)
- AirAsia: Hotel Voucher - RM50 off, Ride Vouchers - RM5 off, Food Vouchers - RM5 off
- UOB: Enjoy 0% interest and 5% cashback with purchase of HUAWEI P50 Pro and P50 Pocket with UOB IPP at Huawei Experience Stores
HUAWEI app vouchers
- 1-month HUAWEI Video plus VIP and 2 HUAWEI Video Movie Pass
- 3-month HUAWEI Music Premium
- HUAWEI Books book credit
- 3-month HUAWEI Themes redemption voucher
- 1-month HUAWEI Mobile Cloud 2TB storage
App partners sharing their partnership with HUAWEI Malaysia and their AppGallery experience
In terms of pricing, the HUAWEI P50 Pro is RM4199 officially. If you are more interested in the HUAWEI P50 Pocket, the pre-order begins from 22 January until 13 February 2022. It will have a starting price of RM5999. To learn more about these phones, visit the official HUAWEI e-Store website here for more details. You can also visit the HUAWEI AppGallery website to learn more about the app offerings.