HTC One X9 with 3GB RAM and 5.5-inch 1080p Super LCD screen in MWC 2016
The HTC One X9
While the HTC One A9 was released in Malaysia not too long ago, its successor the One X9 is enjoying the spotlight in MWC 2016 and it's reported that it will begin landing in North Asia first, followed by Europe, and the Middle East from the end of this month. Price is not revealed yet.
The full metal device is available in Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold, and Cooper Rose. Journalists are complimenting its solid and sleek design and it weighs quite “heavily” with 170grams even though it's only 8mm thick. It can also record a 4K video, offers a Pro mode with manual controls and one-touch RAW enhancement, and is compatible with the Dot View case. Below are the tech specs:-
- MediaTek Helio X10 chipset with a 64-bit octa-core CPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of expandable storage
- 5.5-inch 1080p Super LCD screen
- 13MP auto-focus rear camera (OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash) + 5MP front camera (LED flash)
- Can record 4K video
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- 3000 mAh battery
The One X9 isn't the only one showing up at Barcelona, there's also the HTC Desire 530, 630 and 825 so do check it out, and stay tuned for more MWC 2016 news at Technave!