HTC U11 coming to Malaysia on 1 June 2017
We’ve been teased for weeks and months but finally its official, HTC's latest flagship the HTC U11 is confirmed to be launched in Malaysia on 1 June 2017!
The DxOMark’s number one camera device will be available in Amazing Silver, Sapphire Blue, Brilliant Black, Ice White and Solar Red, and will sport the following specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform, 64-bit octa-core, up to 2.45GHz
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage (microSD expansion supports additional memory cards up to 2TB with Flex Storage, optional cards not included)
- Measures 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.9mm, weighs 169g
- 5.5 inch, Quad HD (2560 x 1440) Super LCD 5, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 12MP HTC UltraPixel 3 (1.4μm pixel, UltraSpeed Autofocus, BSI sensor, Optical Image Stabilization, f/1.7, Dual LED flash / 16MP front camera (BSI sensor, Live make-up)
- Featuring IP67 water and dust resistance, fingerprints sensor, HTC Edge Sense, HTC Sense Companion, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation, HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition, USB Type-C
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, HTC Connect,4G LTE and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- Android 7.1 with HTC Sense
- 3000mAh battery (Quick Charge 3.0)
Are you as excited as we are? Do stay tuned to TechNave.com for the inevitable Malaysian release and pricing of the HTC U11 next week!