HTC launched their latest squeezable flagship HTC U11 starting price at RM3099!
HTC Malaysia has finally launched their latest flagship for 2017, HTC U11. The HTC U11 will be available starting from late June with a price tag at RM3099. Only 128GB variant will be available to get here in Malaysia. In terms of colours, HTC Malaysia is bringing 3 options - Amazing Silver, Sapphire Blue and Brilliant Black. Below is the tech-specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform, 64-bit octa-core, up to 2.45GHz
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage (microSD expansion supports additional memory cards up to 2TB with Flex Storage, optional cards not included)
- Measures 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.9mm, weighs 169g
- 5.5 inch, Quad HD (2560 x 1440) Super LCD 5, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 12MP HTC UltraPixel 3 (1.4μm pixel, UltraSpeed Autofocus, BSI sensor, Optical Image Stabilization, f/1.7, Dual LED flash / 16MP front camera (BSI sensor, Live make-up)
- Featuring IP67 water and dust resistance, fingerprints sensor, HTC Edge Sense, HTC Sense Companion, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, HTC USonic with Active
- Noise Cancellation, HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition, USB Type-C
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, HTC Connect,4G LTE and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- Android 7.1 with HTC Sense
- 3000mAh battery (Quick Charge 3.0)
- No Headphone Jack(uses 3.5mm to USB Type-C adapter)
The new Edge sense allows you to perform specific tasks by either short or long squeeze. Check out the quick demo video below.
Meanwhile, the Solar Red option may come to Malaysia later this year depending on demand. Stay tuned on TechNave for more upcoming HTC U11 news!