HTC officially released HTC One X10 in Russia with 4000 mAh battery and more
Just a few hours ago, HTC Russia website officially released a new HTC One X10 and it will only be available in Russia. Coming in black and silver, the price is around RM1562 after a direct conversion from $355 USD. Below is the official specifications:
- Helio P10 processor with octa-core CPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable memory available up to 2TB via microSD card)
- 5.5-inch FHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass with 1080p
- 16MP rear camera (f/2.0, LED flash) / 8MP front camera (f/2.2, 86° wide-angle sensor)
- Features fingerprint sensor, Boost +, Energy Saving Mode, Maximum Power Saving Mode
- 4000mAh battery
On paper, the tech-specs are nothing out of the ordinary. But the battery is pretty huge for a mid-ranger phone, for starters, the 4000 mAh battery is said that it can go for a full two-day usage without charging. So that’s a big plus there.
As for the features, the Boost + seems quite useful as it’s able to make system adjustments to the phone so that the battery usage is evenly spread out. For example, using Boost + for games can help a great deal in saving battery power. In addition, we can safely assume the Energy Saving Mode and Maximum Power Saving Mode do what it does best - saving battery life.
Would you like this device to come into Malaysia officially? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned for more HTC news at TechNave.com.