Honor 9 officially revealed in China with dual-cameras and Kirin 960 processor
The Honor 9 is yet again one of those smartphones that has been leaked through and through. However for no longer, the Honor 9 is now official and has been revealed in China along with a price tag of 2299CNY (RM1500) for the 64GB/4GB RAM version, 2699CNY (RM1700) for the 64GB/6GB RAM version and lastly 2999CNY (RM1900) for the high end 128GB/6GB version.
In terms of specs however, it would seem that all previous leaks were on the spot for once. The Honor 9 will be rocking these specs:
- 2.4GHz Octa-core kirin 960 chipset integrated with Mali-G71 MP8 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB expandable storage
- 5.15-inch display with 1980 x 1080 pixel resolution, 3D surface Aurora Glass at back, 428 PPI pixel density
- 12MP (RGB) & 20MP (Monochrome) dual main camera setup with phase detection autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, and a dual tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, Huawei pay support, 3.5mm audio jack and USB Type-C port
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- 3200mAh battery with fast charging support
The Honor 9 was shown with its classic reflective housing and will be available in Black, Blue and Amber Gold color options.
There is no indication of when the device will be arriving in Malaysia but you can almost bet that it is around the corner now that we have an official confirmation. Make sure to stay tuned to TechNave.com for more Honor updates and official Malaysian pricings.