On 11.11, over 200000 customers flocked to the Honor Gala Day and went “gaga” over their fantastic offers. In just four seconds at Vmall.my, 100 units of battery packs (RM11) were instantly sold. The battery packs turned out to be the top seller on top of the 15000 units of Honor smartphones that were also for sale on the day itself for a total sale value of RM12 Million.
“It has been a great journey for honor thus far, and the honor Gala 2015 sale is our way to reward our fans for all their support for the brand. The honor Gala 2015 sale was also a great opportunity for us to spread the joy of 11.11 with our fans and consumers. This is also a way for us to reach of our goal to be closer to the fans. As such, we hope that 11.11 was a memorable day for our fans, as it was to us,” said Allen An, E-commerce Director, Malaysia Consumer BG, Honor Malaysia.
Here are some of the highlights during the Honor Gala day:-
- RM12 million worth of products sold during 11.11
- Over 200000 customers participated in the Honor Gala 2015 event
- 15000 smartphones sold during the one-day event, which included the Honor 6 Plus, Honor 7, Honor 4X and Honor 4C
- The 100th, 200th and 300th customer who bought their phones during 11.11 had their purchase refunded, making their purchase free of charge
- 15000 pieces of accessories sold out on vmall.my
- 100 RM11 power banks were sold just after 4 seconds
At the end of the day, Honor was also one of the best sellers in Lazada’s 11.11 online revolution event as well.
For more information, please visit www.vmall.my