Huawei Mate 8 First Impression Hands-on!
Huawei Malaysia recently released their new flagship Huawei Mate 8 smartphone. The phone has beautiful design and hardware with beast -like performance but for myself, rather buggy software. When I first get my hands on the Mate 8, I immediately fell in love with the build quality, as the aluminium back feels great in the hand.
Everything in terms of hardware features are amazing, super responsive fingerprint scanner and the Kirin 950 chipset is a beast of a performer but you can see more in the video below. The Huawei Mate 8 that we got for review is the normal version with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage which is now available in Malaysia officially at RM2099 while the market price ranges from RM 1845 - RM1945.
Check out our first impression video of the Huawei Mate 8:-
Here are the Huawei Mate 8 tech specs:-
- OS: Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- CPU: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 + quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex A53
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 950
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
- Internal: 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- External Memory: microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Display: 6.0 inches (~78.0% screen-to-body ratio)
1080 x 1920 pixels (~368 ppi pixel density) with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- UI: Emotion UI 4.0
- Primary Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, 27mm, OIS, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, f/2.4, 26mm, 1080p
- Video: 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps