Huawei honor 5C is official in China with new Kirin 650 chipset, 16MP camera, 3000 mAh and more
Huawei seems to be on a roll here, as they just revealed a new mid-range smartphone, the Huawei honor 5C in China with a price tag of $138 (around RM537) and stands as a true successor to the honor 4C. Below are the official tech-specs:
- Kirin 650 octa-core chipset + Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (expandable memory available)
- 5.2-inch 1080p display
- 16MP rear camera + 8MP front facing shooter
- Fingerprint 2.0, Huawei Pay
- Supports Cat. 6 LTE network connectivity
- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with EMUI 4.1
- 3000 mAh battery
The back with the 12MP camera, LED flash and the square-ish fingerprint sensor
The power and volume buttons on the right side
The speaker and charging port at the bottom
For a mid-range smartphone, the specifications are quite impressive along with the full metal premium body. It's said that the Fingerprint 2.0 can be unlocked in just 0.5 seconds, and supports fingerprint payments that is related to the Huawei Pay that was launched in China recently. There's also another dual 4G variant of the honor 5C for $154 (around RM599).
That's all we got from Huawei today, stay tuned for more news at Technave.com!