Huawei officially reveals Huawei Y7 Prime, comes with 4000 mAh battery and Snapdragon 435
Chinese tech giants Huawei has pumped out yet another new smartphone in Hong Kong. This time it’s the Huawei Y7 Prime. Rocking a full metal build, the Y7 Prime will feature an impressive 4000 mAh to last you a whole day.
Below are its respective specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Storage
- 5.5-inch 720p IPS display with 2.5D Glass
- 12MP main camera (f/2.2, 1.25µm pixels), 8M front camera
- Fingerprint scanner, Dual-SIM, microUSB, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Supports LTE, plus GSM, CDMA, WiFi b/g/n
- Android 7 Nougat with EMUI 5.1 customization
- 4000 mAh battery
Based on the power efficient Snapdragon 435 chipset, the phone is looking to be somewhat of a mid-range device and rightly priced as such at around $240 (RM1022).
There is no indication of an international release yet, let alone the Malaysian release but do stay tuned to TechNave.com for more updates and news.