LEAGOO Malaysia launches new T-Series with LEAGOO T1 with metal body for RM549
Dato Calvin Chan, CEO, LEAGOO Malaysia and team launching the LEAGOO T1
LEAGOO Malaysia just launched their new T-Series with the LEAGOO T1. Priced at RM549, the T1 comes with a slim metal body, a fingerprint sensor and Android 6.0 Marshmallow right out of the box. The phone will be available starting from today while more LEAGOO T-Series devices are expected to arrive soon.
Here are the LEAGOO T1 tech specs and features list:
- 1.3Ghz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB storage + up to 128GB microSD
- 5-inch display (1280 x 720 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4)
- 13MP rear camera (dual LED flash, Samsung 4H5 sensor, 5 element lens) + 8MP front camera (LED Flash)
- features 4G LTE, dual SIM (2x micro), Bluetooth, WiFi, hotspot, GPS,
- 138.2 x 70.2 x 7.5mm | 143g
- 2400 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow + LEAGOO OS 2.0
- Available in titanium grey, champagne gold and rose gold
Our hands-on with the LEAGOO T1 reveals a solidly built slim metal smartphone. At just 143g, the T1 is quite light for a metal bodied phone. The rear 13MP camera hump is raised but the curved back offers a fairly comfortable grip.