vivo Malaysia is inviting Malaysians to capture and showcase their best night portraits by participating in the 99 Nights in Portrait contest from 5 October to 5 November 2022. Held in conjunction with the launch of the vivo V25 series, the tech company hopes to encourage Malaysians to express their creativity and explore capturing beautiful night portraits of themselves and their surroundings.
Moreover, the contest is open to all Malaysians, be it vivo or non-vivo users for a chance to win amazing prizes worth up to RM5000. All you have to do is capture any night photography that showcases your creativity and photography skills in the dark, simple as that!
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to participate:
- Capture any night portrait photos with your smartphone. vivo users are encouraged to turn on their device’s watermark
- Upload the photo to any of these social platforms - Instagram, Facebook and Twitter with the hashtags #vivo99NightsInPortrati and #vivoMalaysia
That’s it! Pretty straightforward and simple, right? For the contest, vivo is offering 20 attractive prizes, which are:
- Grand prize: vivo V25e smartphone (1 unit)
- 1st prize: DJI OM6 (1 unit)
- 2nd prize: Joyoung Soy Milk Maker (1 unit)
- 3rd prize: Joyoung Portable Juice Blender (17 units)
Awesome! For more information, do visit vivo Malaysia’s official Facebook Page for more first-hand updates on the vivo 99 Nights Portrait contest. As always, make sure to stay tuned to TechNave for more trending tech news in Malaysia and beyond!