Maxis offering Apple iPhone SE for as low as RM45 per month on Zerolution programme
Starting tomorrow 13 May 2016, Maxis will be offering the Apple iPhone SE through their Zerolution programme online and Maxis Centres nationwide. Exclusively with MaxisOne plan, customers can get any model of the iPhone SE from RM45 per month with no plan contract and can upgrade to the latest iPhone every year.
To recap, the iPhone SE features:
- 64-bit Apple A9 processor + M9 motion coprocessor
- 16GB/64GB storage
- 4-inch Retina display (1136 x 640 pixel resolution, 326 ppi, 800:1 contrast ratio, 500cd/m2 brightness, fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating)
- 12MP iSight rear camera (f/2.2 aperture, sapphire crystal lens cover, auto image stabilization, 4K video recording at 30 fps, True Tone flash, five element lens, 3x Zoom) + 1.2MP front camera (Retina Flash, 720p HD video recording)
- 123.8mm x 58.6mm x 7.6mm | 113g
- Features Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into Home Button, NFC (Apple Pay), 4G LTE, 802.11ac WiFi, always-on Siri
- Available in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver and Space gray
- iOS 9.3
“The iPhone SE will be available on our best-selling Zerolution programme and you won't get a better experience than on our amazing 4G network,” said Dushyan Vaithiyanathan, Maxis’ Head of Consumer Business.
To those who aren't familiar with Maxis Zerolution programme, the programme allows Maxis customers to pay for their smartphones over 24 months at affordable rates, they can also join Maxis' annual upgrade programme that allows them to upgrade to a new phone every year, and get free protection coverage with SafeDrive. To add on to that, Maxis will provide 3 months of free protection coverage with SafeDevice for customers who sign up for iPhone SE on Zerolution with the annual upgrade from 13 May to 30 June.