Meizu M5s now official. S for subtly upgraded?
Meizu made the Meizu M5s official today, as an upgrade to the regular Meizu M5, as well as being the successor to last year’s Meizu M3s. It gains a slightly more powerful MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor, with 3GB of RAM being standard across the range, while also adding VoLTE support for better call quality. The Meizu M5s now comes with mCharge Fast Charging, essentially a 18W charger, giving it the ability to charge the battery to 56% in only 30 minutes!
The Meizu M5s comes with the following specs:
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 Octa-core processor
- 5.2-inch IPS HD (720p) display
- 3GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB of internal storage (microSD expandable up to 128GB)
- 13MP f/2.2 5-element primary camera with PDAF and dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP f/2.0 selfie camera
- 3,000 mAh battery with mCharge Fast Charging
- Metal Body with mTouch fingerprint scanner
- Dual-SIM with VoLTE
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Flyme OS 6.0
The Meizu M5s will come in shades of Silver, Grey, Champagne Gold, and Rose Gold. It is priced at 799 Yuan (around RM518) for the 16GB version and 999 Yuan (around RM648) for the 32GB version. Sales will start on 20th February in China.