OPPO F1 Plus now official with 16MP front camera and VOOC flash charge
OPPO F1, known as the "selfie expert" smartphone which made its debut in Vietnam now has a big brother, simply called the OPPO F1 Plus is now available in India for 26990 rupees (around RM1595) and soon countries from Africa and Southeast Asia will have the mid-range device shortly, while Europe will get it next month onwards.
Being the bigger brother, that also means the tech-specs are superior as well especially the front camera's huge upgrade from 8MP to 16MP (with a f/2.0 aperture). OPPO claims that the front camera can pull in four times more light than other smartphones, and it uses ISOCELL technology to minimize the distance between the pixels. Below are the specifications:-
- MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core 2.0GHz processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display
- Measures 151.8 x 74.3 x 6.6mm
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.3 with PDAF and LED flash + 16MP f/2.0 front
- VOOC Flash Charge (0-75% charge in 30 minutes), Dual SIM slots
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0 UI
- 2850 mAh battery
We will keep an eye on its availability in Malaysia, so stay tuned for more news at Technave.com!