OPPO Find X flagship unveiled with Snapdragon 845 chipset, no notch, a cool pop-up camera and more
Alright so...The Verge somehow got their hands on the OPPO Find X and most of the tech-specs are quite accurate with the previous rumours such as the 93.8% aspect ratio as well as other key features such as a pop-up 25MP front camera and the dual rear camera, no notch (YAS) and more!
From the hands-on video, the Find X is powered by a Snapdragon 845 processor, 8GB of RAM, 3730mAh battery, the latest ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. Its internal storage goes up to 256GB and perhaps the most intriguing feature is the fact that the cameras are hiding underneath the phone. Also, the phone solely relies on 3D Face Recognition to unlock the phone, so the rumoured in-display fingerprint scanner is non-existence.
OPPO is keeping quiet on the flagship's price and availability, though. But since it was released in Paris, we can assume the European market is the first wave and there's no word for the Malaysian market. Below are the tech-specs that were mentioned by The Verge:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- Up to 256GB internal storage (expandable memory available)
- Measures 156.7 x 74.2 x 9.6mm, weighs 186g
- 6.4-inch OLED display (2340 x 1080 resolution, 19:5:9 aspect ratio)
- 20MP + 16MP dual rear camera, 25MP front camera
- Features 3D facial recognition, Super VOOC fast charging, USB Type-C, dual SIM support
- Supports LTE (global), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, WiFi connectivity
- ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3730mAh battery
So what do you think? Is this OPPO's most coolest smartphone flagship yet? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned for our official Find X coverage later on at TechNave.com.