Xiaomi Malaysia officially launched their new Mi Store at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur today with their Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro and Mi 8 Lite. The Mi 8 Pro was on sale for RM2399 and the Mi 8 Lite came in - RM999 (4GB + 64GB) and RM1299 (6GB + 128GB) variants. While first sales began at 11.30am a grand store opening sale promotion with various other Xiaomi phones and accessories will start from 5pm.
The Mi 8 Lite 4GB + 64GB is already on sale online first at the Shopee Mi Official Store on 10 November 2018, as well as Lazada Malaysia from 11 November 2018. As for the 6GB + 128GB model, it will be available exclusively at every authorised Mi Stores around Malaysia in Aurora Blue and Midnight Black. And just like the London release, the Mi 8 Pro will come in its cool Transparent Titanium with an 8GB + 128GB setup as well.
All the promotions for the Grand Opening Sale
The glossy gradient backed Mi 8 Lite
That backside on the Mi 8 Pro certainly looks cool too
You can check out the full Mi 8 Pro tech specs and features here but the more selfie-focused Mi 8 Lite offers a 24MP front camera with AI Makeup to edit your facial features. The dual rear camera setup uses a 12MP + 5MP combo sensor, complete with Dual Pixel AutoFocus and AI Scene Detection.
The LCD display is slightly bigger as well, measuring at 6.26-inch in FHD+ resolution and packs in a Snapdragon 660 AIE processor along with a bigger battery at 3350mAh. Below are the official Mi 8 Lite tech specs list:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE processor, Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB and 6GB of RAM
- 64GB and 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- 6.26-inch LCD display (1080p, Corning Gorilla Glass 5)
- 12MP (f/1.9, dual pixel autofocus) + 5MP dual rear camera, 24MP (f/2.2) front camera
- Feature Fingerprint Sensor (rear), Face Unlock, Quick Charge 3.0, AI Beautify, AI Studio Lighting, AI Scene Detection, hybrid dual SIM tray
- Support 4G+ LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C connectivity
- MIUI 9.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3000mAh battery
Stay tuned for more Xiaomi news at TechNave.com.