Oukitel offers dual rear camera-centric U20 Plus phone for RM639 only
Oukitel, a brand from China usually known for having huge battery power, has now established itself in the Malaysian mobile market by offering a new camera-centric smartphone - the U20 Plus featuring dual camera setup at a budget friendly price tag of RM639! Check out the official specifications below:
- MediaTek's MT6737T quad-core SoC clocked at 1.5 GHz paired with GPU ARM Mali-T720 MP2
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory (expandable storage available via microSD card up to 128GB)
- Measuring 154 X 77.5 X 8.5 mm, weighs 195g
- 5.5-inch screen with 1080 x 1920 pixel Full HD IPS + 2.5D glass display panel by Sharp
- 13 MP Sony IMX135 + 0.3MP secondary unit / 5MP front-facing camera
- Featuring fingerprint scanner, dual SIM standby (micro and nano SIM)
- Supports 2G: 850/900/1900/2100, 3G: 900/2100, 4G: B1/3/7/8/20, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n and GPS
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 3300 mAh battery
Coming in Jet Black, Space Grey and Champagne Gold. The U20 Plus’s secondary camera sensor is used to collect image data like distance, depth, and light. This allows the dual rear cameras to deliver quality photographs with its built-in software algorithms.
The rear circular fingerprint scanner on the other hand, not only provides security protection but also acts as a gesture control pad. You can tap or longpress on it and have the phone take a photo, return to the home screen, play or pause music, and other pre-selected functions.
Besides that, other software features such as wake gestures (draw a simple letter on sleeping screen to open a specific app), Super Screenshot (scroll down a page and keep adding to a screenshot), screen record, and 6 different UI themes are also available out of the box.
Stay tuned for more Oukitel news at TechNave.com.