With Christmas just around the corner, Honor ended their year-end sale on VMALL.MY with a bang. Over 150000 fans and customers participated in Honor’s festive season celebration by purchasing attractive discounts, deals and gifts.
The highest sale during the three day period went to Honor 7 with over 4000 units sold, Honor 7 is also the first model to achieve over 100000 unit sales in Malysia, and the third to join Honor 4C and 4X in the exclusive 100K club. Besides that, fans and customers who purchased the Honor 7 were also entitled to a 6-month one-to-one replacement guarantee and a 6-month cracked LCD replacement insurance policy.
It was a joyous event for both fans and customers alike, as they got to enjoy gifts and rebates up to RM200 offered on selected models. They also redeemed a RM50 discount voucher during the event on each new purchases they made on VMALL.MY.
“The festive season is a great time for giving, and what better way to share our joy by handing out gifts? This is honor’s way of saying thank you to our fans and customers. At the same time, it reiterates our continuous commitment to deliver top-notch products.” said Allen An, E-commerce Director, Honor Malaysia
Here are some of the highlights in the sale:
- Customers who purchased Honor 7 at RM1399 received gifts worth RM194, which included a tempered glass screen protector, exclusive Light Lattice flip case which displays important information at a glance, and an exclusive honor t-shirt.
- With every Honor 4X purchased at RM649, it came with a screen protector and smartphone cover worth RM56.
- A free flip cover worth RM78 was given with every purchase of the Honor 4C, priced at RM569.
- Customers enjoyed an RM200 rebate for the Honor 6 Plus, bringing the price down to only RM1199.
- Special limited deals for items priced at only RM12 went live daily at 10.08am from 10 December - 12 December. Items included honor branded Bluetooth headsets and stereo speakers.