POCO M4 Pro 5G Malaysia release: Coming with a special launching starting price of RM749 on 11.11
Today, the POCO M4 Pro 5G got announced as the latest mid-range tier device in the Malaysian market. At a starting price of RM849, here's what you need to know about the phone's availability and first sales details.
Set to release on 11.11, the POCO M4 Pro 5G will be available on POCO Official Stores at Shopee in Malaysia. The new device will be priced at RM849 for the 4GB+64GB variant and RM999 for the 6GB+128GB variant. For a limited time, it will be available at an early-bird price – RM749 and RM899 respectively. Early-bird pricing is exclusively available on POCO Official Store on Shopee, while stocks last. As for the online store in Lazada, it will be available from 25 November 2021.
In terms of tech specs, you can have a quick glance at the list below for your reference:
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset
- 4GB or 6GB of RAM
- 64GB or 128GB of storage (expandable up to 1TB via microSD card)
- Measures 163.56 x 75.78 x 8.75mm, weighs 195g
- 6.6-inch FHD+ Dot Display in Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 50MP (main)+ 8MP (ultrawide) dual AI rear camera
- 16MP front camera
- Features DynamicSwitch display (50Hz - 90Hz), 90Hz refresh rate, up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, Side fingerprint sensor, face unlock, USB C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Supports dual 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, WiFi connection
- 5000mAh battery with 33W Pro Fast Charging technology
- MIUI 12.5 for POCO based on Android 11
The POCO M4 Pro 5G is coming in three colours - POCO Yellow, Power Black and Cool Blue. So what do you think of the phone? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned for more tech trending news at TechNave.com.