Announced back in MWC, the HP Elite X3 is the company's take of a fully featured flagship smartphone that runs Windows 10 Mobile. Now we have news that the phone is set to arrive at our shores, and we can expect it as early as this September.
As a recap, the phone will have the following specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage + microSD
- 5.96-inch display (AMOLED, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution)
- 16MP rear camera + 8MP front camera
- features iris scanner, fingerprint scanner, dual stereo speakers, USB Type-C port, wireless charging, built-in encryption, MIL-STD 810G shock, water and dust resistance
- 161.8 x 83.5 x 7.8mm | 195g
- Windows 10 Mobile
We do not know if the Desk Dock or the Mobile Extender will be offered alongside the phone, and we do not know what is the price range for the phone at this point of time. However we can expect that it will be in the flagship range, and this means it will not be cheap. Stay tuned to TechNave for more info that we will share once we have more in hand.