Rumours: Samsung Galaxy C series to be unveiled on 26 May in China?
In the last few hours ago, Samsung has been sending invites about a new Samsung Galaxy C series and it's reported to be unveiled on 26 May in China. This new line-up series could possibly be called Galaxy C7 and Galaxy C5, and we also got ourselves some updated rumoured Galaxy C5 tech-specs from TENAA below:
- Octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB (expandable via microSD cards)
- 5.2-inch AMOLED display with 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 145.9 x 72 x 6.7 mm, 153 grams
- 16 MP rear camera (dual LED flash) + 8 MP front-facing camera
- Supports 4G LTE connectivity
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 2600mAh battery
Is this the real Galaxy C5?
On the other hand, nothing is known much of the Galaxy C7 but it's rumoured to have a larger 5.7-inch display and bigger battery juice with 3300mAh, it could also cost 1799 Yuan (around RM1121); whereas the Galaxy C5 is listed 1599 Yuan (around RM997). Also, it's interesting to see a 4GB RAM listed in the tech-specs sheet as most high-end devices only tend to have that.
Until then, we will have to wait next week to see the official news. Stay tuned for more news at Technave.com