Rumours: Sony i1 or Honami and 6.44-inch Togari coming to Malaysia after August?
Upcoming smartphones aren't just about Samsung, especially where Sony is concerned as their Sony Honami or i1 looks to focus all of Sony's latest display, camera, smartphone and audio technologies into a single device. Combining everything from Sony's BE2 Bravia Engine to a 16.2MP Cyber-shot camera the Sony i1 is rumoured to be a glass/metal fusion with carbon fiber and around 10mm in thickness. Other rumoured tech specs include:
- 5 inch Full HD Reality / Triluminos Display with X-Reality
- S800 + Adreno 330, clock unknown
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Storage + micro sd slot
- 8/13/16.2 Mp camera, with BIONZ mobile (1/1.5"/1.1.6 Exmor RS sensor + G Lens + Xenon Flash/Dual Led/Plasma flash)
- S Master Walkman mobile + Liquid Magnetic Mobile Speaker
- 3000 mAh battery
- Android 4.2.2 or 4.3
- IP58 certification
The rumoured Sony Togari phablet may have a 6.44-inch display and cybershot camera
Since the recent introduction of the Sony Xperia ZR the IP58 certification is almost certain, and after the great front facing speakers on the HTC One the Sony i1 is also likely to sport similar dual stereo speakers. While there is no news about price, the Sony i1 or Honami is set to be released with the 6.44-inch Sony Togari phablet in September or October.