Sony quietly announced new budget phone - Xperia L1
Surprised? We were too. Sony quietly released a new Xperia phone which is said to be a budget friendly one, known as the Xperia L1, this device is actually a successor to the Xperia L smartphone which was last launched way back in 2013. Let’s take a look at the specifications:
- MediaTek MT6737T chipset, 1.4GHz quad-core processor with Mali-T720 MP2 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM (expandable memory available up to 256GB via microSD card)
- Measures 151 x 74 x 8.7 mm, weighs 180 grams
- 5.5-inch LCD display with 720p
- 13MP rear camera (f/2.2) / 5MP (f/2.2, 24mm wide-angle lens)
- Features dual SIM slot, USB Type-C
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
- Supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.2
- 2620 mAh battery
As for pricing, ironically Sony has not tell us the price yet but it’ll be set at an “affordable pricing”. We are not sure if Malaysia will be one of the first markets to get the device, but Europe, Americas, Africa, Asia and Middle East is confirmed. Also, depending on selected markets, there will only be a single SIM version of the Xperia L1.
Stay tuned for more Sony news at TechNave.com.