Spend your RM50 ePenjana credit before it expires at the end of 30 September 2020
If you have yet to spend your RM50 ePenjana credit, use it all before the end of 30 September 2020 because it will expire at the end of the day. Not only that, but vouchers from Grab, Touch n’ Go eWallet, and Lazada may expire on the same day as well, so act fast before they disappear!
If you have no idea what to do, fret not, as we’ll give you a list of what you could spend the RM50 ePenjana credit on. However, this is not a complete list, and there are more ways you could spend the credit as well.
- Order meals on GrabFood
- Hitch a ride on Grab
- Pay for groceries using GrabPay
- Pay for meals at selected restaurants that accept GrabPay
Touch ‘n Go eWallet
- Pay for toll using Touch ‘n Go eWallet PayDirect feature
- Pay for groceries using Touch ‘n Go eWallet
- Pay for meals at selected restaurants that accept Touch ‘n Go eWallet
- Purchase various items that are on promo using the RM50 ePenjana credit.
- Use it to purchase various necessities such as 3-ply face masks and hand sanitizers.
With all that said, if you have any ideas on what to spend the RM50 ePenjana credit on, do let us know on our Facebook page. For more updates like this, stay tuned to TechNave.com.