The list of eligible Samsung devices that are getting One UI 3.0 update is here
Here comes the time for smartphone manufacturers to gradually roll out the latest Android 11 update for their UI. For Samsung users, the list of eligible devices has finally been published in the Egyptian Samsung Members app today. This time, there are over 40 models that will get the One UI 3.0 update and the timeline has been revealed as well.
Earlier, the company has rolled out the beta versions of the UI for the Galaxy S20, Galaxy Note20, Galaxy S10, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Z Flip, and Galaxy Z Fold 2 series. Now, the stable versions will be arriving for the devices and other Samsung models as well. It is worth mentioning that the updates will arrive depending on the regions. Therefore, the following list might not indicate Malaysian users will get the One UI 3.0 within the mentioned timeline.
List of eligible Samsung devices for One UI 3.0 update:
- December 2020: Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 +, and Galaxy S20 Ultra
- January 2021: Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 +, Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Fold 2
- February 2021: Galaxy Fold
- March 2021: Galaxy M21, Galaxy M30s, Galaxy M31, Galaxy A51, Galaxy Note 10 Lite, Galaxy Tab S7
- April 2021: Galaxy A50, Galaxy M51
- May 2021: Galaxy A21s, Galaxy A31, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A80, Galaxy Tab S6, and Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- June 2021: Galaxy A01-Core, Galaxy A01, Galaxy A11, Galaxy M11, Galaxy Tab A
- July 2021: Galaxy A30, Galaxy Tab S5e
- August 2021: Galaxy A10, Galaxy A10s, Galaxy A20, Galaxy A20s, Galaxy A30s, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, Galaxy Tab Active Pro
- September 2021: Galaxy Tab A8 (2019)
Have you found your Samsung device on the list? If yes, let us know how excited you are to get the update on our Facebook page. Stay tuned to TechNave.com for more latest tech updates.