Vivo V3Max announced for RM1399 only with Dual Charging Circuit, advance HiFi audio and more
(left to right) Vivo emcee, Mr Eric Ye, Global Product Manager, Mr Mike Xu, CEO of vivo Malaysia, and Mr Zheng, vivo General Manager showing the Vivo V3Max
Today, Vivo has revealed the Vivo V3Max for RM1399 only (inclusive of GST) and although the device is already on pre-order in Malaysia since 6 April onwards until 14 April (2016), the device will be up for retail sale on 15 April at every authorized vivo dealers nationwide. Below are the official specifications:-
Model showing the V3Max
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core 1.8GHz 64-bit processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable via microSD card up to 128GB)
- 153.9 x 77.1 x 7.58mm and 168g
- 5.5 inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 resolution)
- 13MP rear camera (LED flash) + 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Dual-Charge Circuits, 9 protection systems, Inbuilt multi-tasking feature (for e.g. chatting while watching a video and smart split), HiFi AKM4375
- Supports 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi and GPS
- Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 3000mAh battery
The bottom, headphone jack located on the top
The right side, dual-SIM slot is lcoated on the left
"Until today, vivo has over 3000 sales offices and service centre that cover the whole Malaysia. In the future, we will increase the number of sales offices and service centre to help our customers from different regions to solve their problems," said Vivo Malaysia CEO, Mr Mike Xu at the event today sharing vivo's aim to move towards to become the world's top class enterprise in the long run.
The gold smartphone packs quite some impressive tech-specs (refer above). Using the theme "Faster than faster", this is what makes the V3Max stand out with is fast response time and smooth experience thanks to its Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop, which has been significantly optimised at the system's bottom level. The "CPU mode smart recognition" feature is part of the OS and it's designed to run the CPU in a number of ways, with 30 over items optimization at the system's bottom level.
Moving on, perhaps the most impressive feature of the device is its Dual-Charge Circuit that provides fast charging speed, it's said to be used for 2 hours of non-stop music playback in just 5 minutes! By adopting the dual-chip controlled twin engine charging circuit, the twin-circuit is able to provide faster and more stable charging speed than a single-circuit one.
What's more, users can take a selfie with the fingerprint on command, it also has a new camera feature known as UltraHD photo which can take extremely high-quality pictures that when you zoom in the image, it's still crystal clear. And able to video chat with friends and family without exiting a video playing in the background. Lastly, it has 9 different types of protection systems which are:
- Reset Protection
- Input Counter-attack Protection
- Battery Protection
- Out Overvoltage Protection
- Input Overvoltage Protection
- Out Overcurrent Protection
- Overheating Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Cable Overvoltage Protection
For more information on V3Max, visit either one of the links below to get started.