Vivo V3Max coming to Malaysia on 13 April 2016, get your free gifts with a pre-order now
The Vivo V3Max will be coming to Malaysia on 13 April 2016 with a special pre-order promotion going on. Go check out the nearest vivo outlets to make your pre-order and get a mystery gift worth RM199 and a leather phone case (while stocks last). The V3Max offers a number of premium tech specs and features including a Snapdragon 652 processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB storage, a rear fingerprint sensor and 5.5-inch full HD display. No Malaysia pricing details yet, but it recently went on sale in India for RM1409 so here's hoping to a price tag below that.
Here are the specifications for the Vivo V3 Max:
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of inbuilt storage that's expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB)
- 5.5 inch 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass, 1080x1920 pixels
- 13-megapixel rear camera 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Inbuilt multi tasking feature (for e.g. chatting while watching a video)
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 3000mAh battery
Vivo Malaysia are also holding a contest to win a Vivo V3Max called the Finger-Run, which you can check out at their site.