Water repellent nano-coating Moto M now available in Malaysia for RM1199
Today, it's officially announced that the Motorola Moto M smartphone has made its way into Malaysia shores. Available in both gold and grey, both variants are available in stores now for RM1199. Below are the official specifications:
- 64-bit octa-core 2.2GHz CPU Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB storage (expandable memory available up to 128GB)
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920X1080) IPS LCD display
- Measures 151.35 x 75.35 x 7.85mm, weighs 165g
- 16MP (f/2.0, PDAF, Dual CCT Flash, ZSL, Digital Zoom, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, Auto-HDR) main camera / 8MP front camera (Beautification Mode)
- Features Water repellent nano-coating, Fingerprint sensor, Dual nano SIM, USB Type-C, and Dolby Atmos® audio enhancement
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, connectivity
- AndroidTM 6.0.1, Marshmallow
- 3050 mAh battery
Equipped with dynamic Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) dual LED flash, the Moto M automatically adjusts for natural-looking skin tones and consistent, vibrant colours. It is also engineered for outstanding audio, as it features a Dolby Atmos-powered rear speaker.
Water-repellent nano-coating on Moto M protects it against spills and splashes, both inside and out, so you never have to worry about that anymore. And with a respectable 3050 mAh battery, the 10W rapid charger allows you to charge up quickly too.
For more information, please visit www.moto.com/my to check it out. Stay tuned for more Motorola news at Technave.com.