Xiaomi Malaysia today announced that two of its popular devices, the Xiaomi 11T and Xiaomi 11T Pro are now available nationwide at a new reduced price. Consumers can now get the devices at a up to RM200 lower price.
For the 11T Pro, it is now priced at RM1999 for the 8GB + 256GB variant and RM2199 for the 12GB + 256GB configuration. The smartphone previously was priced at RM2099 and RM2199, respectively.
Meanwhile, for the 11T, it is now priced at RM1499 for the 8GB + 128GB configuration and RM1699 for the 8GB + 256GB variant. Previously, the 11T was priced at RM1699 and RM1899, respectively.
In case you’re interested in purchasing either devices, here’s a quick rundown of their specs:
Xiaomi 11T Pro
- Triple camera setup with an 108MP wide angle, 2x telemacro, and a 120° ultra-wide angle lens.
- DisplayMate A+ rated 6.67'-inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED flat display.
- Flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 mobile platform.
- 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge.
- 108MP wide-angle, 120° ultra-wide angle, and 2x telemacro camera.
- 6.67-inch 120Hz AMOLED flat display.
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200-Ultra chipset.
- 5000mAh battery with 67W wired turbo charging.
So, what do you guys think of the new slashed prices? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and stay tuned to TechNave for more news on tech deals such as this!