Xiaomi Mi 9 equipped with Snapdragon 855 officially available in Malaysia from RM1699
The highly anticipated Xiaomi Mi 9 has been officially launched in Malaysia, starting from the price of RM1699 for the 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM variant which is exclusively available on Lazada starting 6 April 2019 while the 6GB RAM + 128GB variant will be priced at RM1999 and it's available at the Xiaomi Official Mi Store. Also, there's the Xiaomi 20W Wireless Fast Charger available for only RM129 as well!
The smartphone is one of the top five highest scorers on DxOMark, thanks to its triple AI camera system in the rear and up to a 48MP image sensor, which takes pretty good photos even in low-light conditions. As for the design, the Mi 9 has an ergonomically curved back which ensures that the user has a comfortable and firm grip on the device. The display is a pretty decent 6.39-inch AMOLED dew drop display, along with an in-display fingerprint sensor technology. For more updates like this, stay tuned to TechNave.com.
Xiaomi Mi 9 tech specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset
- 6.39 inch Samsung AMOLED screen with dew drop notch
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM or 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM storage variant
- Front 20MP camera, triple rear sensors consisting of a 48MP (SONY IMX586 sensor wide-angle lens, F/1.75 aperture) +16MP (portrait lens, 2x optical zoom) + 12MP (super wide-angle lens)
- Ultra-night mode photography, optical in-display fingerprint sensor, 960fps slow-motion video, 27W fast charging technology and 20W wireless flash charging
- USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, Android 9.0 Pie
- 3300mAh battery