Xiaomi Mi Max available in Malaysia from 3 September 2016 for RM999 at Celcom, YES, Thorus and Lazada
The 6.44-inch display Xiaomi Mi Max will soon be available in Malaysia with the official release date being tomorrow on 3 September 2016 for RM999. Compatible with both YES and Celcom networks, bundle plans should be announced shortly but you can also get the Mi Max from Lazada and stores serviced by their official distributor Thorus.
Our own hands-on experience with the Xiaomi Mi Max revealed a large, flat and thin metal smartphone. The super thin bezels make it seem as if the display is borderless while also making the phone more compact. Still, the large display does make it seem more like a tablet than a phablet but blurs the lines between the two somewhat.
Tech specs of the Mi Max include:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage + up to 128GB MicroSD
- 6.44-inch display
- 16MP rear camera (PDAF) + 5MP front camera
- 7.5mm ultra-thin metal body, weighs 203g
- features Fingerprint sensor, 4G Dual-hybrid SIM (3-choose-2 hybrid SIM tray)
- 4850mAh battery