Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 First Look!
Yesterday, 24 March 2016, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was announced, and we were able to get our hands-on the phone. The phone comes in two variants, 16GB with 2GB of dual channel RAM and 32GB with 3GB of dual channel RAM. As for the pricing, it will be announcing very soon on 29 March at 12 p.m. To recap the tech specs, here's what the Redmi Note 3 features:-
Redmi Note 3 specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor
- 2GB and 3GB dual-channel LPDDR3 RAM variants
- 16GB and 32GB internal storage variants
- 5.5-inch Full HD, fully-laminated display with Xiaomi Sunlight Display technology
- 13MP / 16MP rear camera and 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor with 0.3 seconds unlock
- MIU7 based on Android OS
- 4000 mAh battery
To learn more about the phone, do check out our first look video of the Redmi Note 3 below!