Xpax internet data quota is now three times more with the same price from RM6
Today, Xpax is excited to announce a new awesome data plan. For the same pre-paid price, Xpax subscribers now get triple the quota and this will be for a limited time only starting today until 30 April 2018. They apply to any Xpax weekly or monthly plans and they will be able to enjoy the triple internet quota when they purchase Xpax Add-ons which include Facebook Walla, Instagram Walla, Video Walla and late night internet.
Here's how the new triple internet quota plan looks like:
- 1.5GB at RM6 (500MB Base Quota + 1GB Bonus Quota)
- 6GB at RM10 (2GB Base Quota + 4GB Bonus Quota)
- 15GB at RM19 (5GB Base Quota + 10GB Bonus Quota)
- 15GB at RM30 (5GB Base Quota + 10GB Bonus Quota)
- 30GB at RM50 (10GB Base Quota + 20GB Bonus Quota) with FREE unlimited Music Walla
- 45GB at RM79 (15GB Base Quota + 30GB Bonus Quota) with FREE unlimited Music Walla and FREE 15GB Video Walla
- Weekly at RM7 (10GB Base Quota + 20GB Bonus Quota)
- Monthly at RM20 (15GB Base Quota + 30GB Bonus Quota)
Note: Data Rollover does not apply to Bonus quota. Bonus quota validity is two days for weekly subscriptions and three days for monthly subscriptions.
In addition, Xpax consumers can also enjoy the new upgraded Daily internet plan at RM3 (2GB) and RM5 (4GB). They can do so by logging on to the Xpax app or by dialling *118*2#.
For more information, visit their official pre-paid plan website right here and stay tuned for more Celcom news at TechNave.com.