You can now register for Boost Bank - A conventional digital bank by Boost and RHB


Many are already familiar with the Boost digital wallet, which was very popular once upon a time. Now, in addition to the digital wallet, the party behind it also started its own digital bank, called Boost Bank. This makes Boost Bank the third digital bank in Malaysia after GXBank and AEON Bank.

Boost Bank is a digital banking service of a joint venture between Boost and RHB. Through it, Boost has a 60% stake, while RHB has the remaining 40% stake. Through the Boost Bank application, the offer is still quite limited for now. You can open a savings account directly through the application, add money from other bank accounts, and also create a "Jar" to make special savings with a higher rate of return.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 114453.png

Besides that, Boost Bank offers an interest rate of 0.5% pa for deposits below RM2000 and 2.5% pa for deposits above RM2000. You can also receive a higher rate of return by making savings in the "Savings Jar". That’s a good rate.

For your information, Boost Bank savings are conventional savings, not Islamic banking. If you are interested, you can download and try Boost Bank today by downloading the Boost Bank application on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.


What are your thoughts about this news? Stay tuned for more news and updates like this at TechNave!