ZTE launches the AXON 7 with Dolby ATMOS Dual Surround Sound Speaker, 20MP camera and more for RM1999
The models showcasing ZTE AXON 7 in the flesh
Today, ZTE is proud to present the ZTE AXON 7 on Malaysia shore with a price tag of RM1999 (inclusive of GST), it will be available starting today in Ion Gold and it's up for pre-orders at Lazada until 10 September, while the one with Quartz Grey version will be launch in October next month onwards with the same price. The first 30 customers who pre-orders the AXON 7 will receive an exclusive ZTE VR headset worth RM399.
Without further ado, below is the official specifications:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.15GHz (quad-core)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB UFS 2.0 New-Gen Flash memory (expandable memory available up to 128GB)
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved WQHD AMOLED display (2K resolution)
- Measures 151.7 x 75 x 7.9mm, weighs 175g
- 20MP rear camera (F1.8, OIS, PDAF) + 8MP front camera (F2.2)
- Features fingerprint scanner 3.0, USB Type-C, Dual Nano SIM slot, Quick Charging 3.0, Dolby ATMOS Dual Surround Sound Speaker
- Supports 4G LTE, 3G WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth connectivity
- TE MiFavor UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 3250 mAh battery
The dual speaker on the front, and the 20MP camera and fingerprint sensor at the back
Fully created by Designworks, a BMW subsidiary company, the AXON 7 was designed with the collaboration with musical professors and ZTE team to feature a dedicated AKM HiFi audio chipset for the best sound quality possible for the VR experience, as well as a set of Dolby ATMOS plus Dolby Digital dual surround speaker. It is able to record a 4K video, and even 240fps slow-mo video at 720p.
The side with the power / volume buttons, dual SIM slot is on the other side
USB Type-C at the bottom, the 3.5mm headphone jack is at the top
During the launch, Mr Jeremy Zhao, CEO of S.E.A. Region Device Group of ZTE Corporation said:
"Being innovative is one of ZTE's core competencies. We invest approximately 15% of total profit annually in R&D to ensure we are always providing smartphone users something different and able to enhance their lifestyle. As one of the top innovators in the industry, ZTE will continue to invigorate itself constantly through industry-leading innovations."
ZTE will also launch a special ZTE Tour, which serves as a mobile experience store that aims to provide customers from all around the nation with a more accessible and experiential touch point. From residential areas to shopping malls, and universities to cities.
"The mobile experience store is part of our ongoing branding phase in Malaysia since debuting in 2014. Our goal is to provide all Malaysians access to our products and experience more of ZTE's technological advances models from ZTE in the very near future." Mr. Zhao added.
In addition, ZTE will be giving away 8 AXON 7 smartphones to the public by holding a Super Vocal Competition. Starting today until 31 October 2016, participants can:
- Visit the ZTE's Super Vocal booth (visit www.ztedevices.com.my for more details)
- Select a song of your choice listed in the Super Vocal booth
- Give your best performance
- Your performance will be broadcasted to ZTE's Facebook page for the public to vote
That's all from ZTE today, stay tuned for more coverage at Technave.com!