airasia food today announced the launch of its brand new intercity food delivery service that allows users to enjoy their all-time favourite delicacies from around the country, air-flown and delivered directly to their doorsteps. The first service of its kind in Malaysia, it is available for selected areas in Klang Valley starting 15 August and involves popular cuisines air-flown directly from Penang.
In a statement today, airasia announced that the option will be available on the food delivery platform of airasia Super App by clicking the ‘Food’ icon on the app. Among the meal options available via the service include:
- Hameed Pata & Bangkok Lane serving Mee Goreng Sotong
- Jeruk Madu Pak Ali’s Jeruk Campur
- Nyonya Kuih from Li Er Cafe
- Nasi Kandar from Hameediyah
- White Curry Mee, Char Koay Teow and Hokkien Mee from Bee Hwa Cafe
Besides the above, airasia food also revealed that many more popular meals from legendary restaurants are coming soon. All meals will be prepared fresh and air-flown in strict hygienic conditions from Penang to the Klang Valley on selected days each week, with delivery fees of RM5.99 per order. Orders close at 5pm one day before the scheduled delivery day.
If you’re planning on ordering food for special occasions, worry not as you also have the option of pre-ordering their favourite meals up to 30 days in advance. Moreover, in conjunction with the launch of the intercity food delivery service, airasia food is also offering free flights to Langkawi for users that have used the service a minimum of 10 times, subject to the following requirements:
- Complete 10 orders with a minimum spend of RM25 per order
- Use the code ‘FREEFLIGHT’ for redemption
- Promo period is from now until 31 August 2022
- You can also earn 5x airasia points
- Not applicable with other promos
- Redemptions are limited, while stocks last
- Other T&C applies
For more information on the new intercity delivery service and other promos by airasia food and everything from the airasia Super App, do follow @airasiasuperapp on Instagram/Facebook or @airasia on WeChat/Weibo. As always, do stay tuned to TechNave for all the latest trending tech news such as this.