Today, after much teasing of the honor 7X, honor Malaysia has finally revealed the full price which is RM1099 and pre-order can be made on 22 December 2017 in vmall.my and Lazada. But that's not the best part, apparently there will also be a special fansgiving price for just RM999 in a limited time only on 18 December 2017 from 3PM - 4PM in black and blue. Also, the newly appointed honor 7X ambassador, SonaOne also made an appearance at the event and performed a new honor song "honor is Mine" for this occasion.
Official honor 7X tech-specs:
- Kirin 659 chipset + Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable memory available up to 256GB)
- 5.93-inch FullView display (1080p)
- Dimension 156.5 75.3 x 7.6mm and weighs 165g
- Dual rear 16MP + 2MP camera (f ) + 8MP front camera
- Features fingerprint sensor, micro USB 2.0,
- Supports LTE Cat.9, NFC, MST, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- 3340 mAh battery
The one-day only special price on 18 December 2017
The freebie for pre-order
George (left), the Head of honor Malaysia and SonaOne (right), the new honor 7X representative posing for photo
We have already done a hands-on video and pictures before which you can check it out here or here. For news about the honor View 10, check out what they have to say about it here and stay tuned for more honor news at TechNave.com.