iQOO Z1x release: Snapdragon 765G, 120Hz refresh rate, and 5000mAh battery from ~RM970
When it comes to smartphones the mid-range segment is probably the most widely contested. That segment continues to grow more crowded as iQOO announces the release of its new model - the iQOO Z1x. This upper mid-range smartphone comes with a great display, large battery, and an affordable price tag.
iQoo officially launched its latest mid-range device earlier today. The iQOO Z1x comes with a Snapdragon 765G chipset, up to 8GB of RAM, and up to 128GB of internal storage. Also, it has a 6.57-inch display that supports HDR10, DCI-P3, and a refresh rate of 120Hz. Combine that with a large 5000mAh battery and you get a mid-range phone that's great for movies and mobile games.
Besides that, the iQOO Z1x comes with a liquid cooling chamber to keep the device from getting too warm in the hands. It also has 5G support, 33W FlashCharge, and special functions like Esports mode or Local Tone Mapping (LTM). In terms of cameras, it has a 48MP main lens paired with a 2MP portrait lens and 2MP macro lens, while the front is a 16MP selfie camera.
This phone is now available in China and could launch in India, but will it ever come to Malaysia? Probably not, but we'll keep an eye out in case it ever happens. In the meantime, do continue to stay tuned to TechNave.com for more news on the latest smartphones!
iQOO Z1x pricing
- 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage for 1598 yuan (~RM970)
- 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage for 1798 yuan (~RM1091)
- 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage for 1998 yuan (~RM1213)
- 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage for 2298 yuan (~RM1395)
iQOO Z1x tech specs
- Display: 6.57-inch with support for 120Hz, HDR10, and DCI-P3 colour gamut
- Chipset: Snapdragon 765G
- Memory: 6/8GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Cameras: 48MP (main lens) + 2MP (portrait lens) + 2MP (macro lens), Front 16MP selfie lens
- Battery: 5000mAh, supports 33W FlashCharge