realme GT Neo 2 Malaysia release: RM1999 as first sale alongside Narzo 50i, C25Y and realme Pad as low as RM399
Today, realme Malaysia just launched not one, not two, but four new products in the Malaysian market. With the realme GT Neo 2 as the main highlight, there's also the Narzo 50i, C25Y and the long-awaited realme Pad tablet. Here's everything you need to know.
Starting with the realme GT Neo 2, our local set features a 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G chipset, 5000mAh battery, a 64MP Triple Camera setup, a 6.62-inch 120Hz E4 AMOLED display and even a cooling system. As you can see, the phone also has a much teased NEO design alongside NEO blue.
Other notable features include a 65W SuperDart Charge technology which can charge up the phone to 100% in just 36 minutes. For entertainment, realme also integrated a pair of Dolby Atmos dual stereo speakers and you can also pump up the virtual RAM up to 7GB. The price is RM2099 but for its first sale on 11 November 2021, it will go for RM1999 at the realme Official Store Lazada and Shopee.
As for the rest, the devices were introduced before but you can check out below for the lists of highlighted features and price tags:
- 3GB + 32GB WiFi - RM899 (RM799 first sale), LTE - RM949 (RM849 first sale)
- 4GB + 64GB LTE - RM999
- 6GB + 128GB LTE - RM1199
- 10.4" WUXGA+(2000×1200) Display
- 7100mAh Mega Battery
- Dolby Atmos Quad Speakers
- Helio G80 Gaming Processor
- 8MP Ultra Wide-angle Camera
- realme UI for Pad
- Expandable memory via microSD card
- RM499 (RM399 first sale)
- 5000mAh battery
- 6.5-inch display
- 4GB of RAM + 64GB of storage (expandable up to 256GB via microSD card)
- Support Reverse Charging and Ultra Saving Mode
- Octa-core Unisoc SC9863A SoC chipset
- 4GB + 64GB - RM599 (RM499 first sale)
- 4GB + 128GB - RM699
- 5000mAh battery with 18W Quick Charge
- Super Power Saving Mode
- 50MP AI Triple Camera
- 8MP Selfie Camera
- Unisoc T610 Powerful Processor
- 6.5-inch display
That's all, folks. Stay tuned for more trending tech news at TechNave.com.