Apple releases camera tutorial videos for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus users
We get it, not everybody who owns an Apple iPhone are trained photographers but why stop there? Be the photographer you were born to be by checking out Apple's new tutorial video series, 'How to shoot on iPhone 7.'
Each of the 16 short videos posted on YouTube by Apple themselves are aimed to teach iPhone 7 and 7 Plus users to use the phone's camera to its full potential by showcasing some useful tricks and features.
Interested to find the inner photographer in you? Head straight to the Apple's dedicated webpage for the entire series, free of charge. The entire collection includes:
- How to shoot a great portrait.
- How to shoot a close-up.
- How to shoot a vertical Pano.
- How to shoot without a flash.
- How to shoot action.
- How to shoot a selfie with the timer.
- How to capture a unique angle.
- How to shoot stills while filming.
- How to shoot with street light.
- How to shoot a bold and simple image.
- How to shoot during golden hour.
- How to shoot a one-handed selfie.
- How to edit a selfie.
- How to shoot a sunset silhouette.
- How to shoot a group portrait.
- How to shoot a backlit subject.
Make sure to stay tuned to TechNave.com for the latest scoops.